About the School of Miracles
The Richard Roberts School of Miracles provides students a practical and spiritual learning experience for everyday living. The curriculum features the hallmark teachings of the Roberts family with emphasis on the healing ministry of Jesus and how to live a life that is empowered by the Holy Spirit.
Richard and Lindsay Roberts serve as the instructional faculty for the school. Richard and Lindsay are on fire for God and consumed by the compassion of Jesus for sick and hurting people. Richard says, “Jesus was born to step into a world of trouble and bring healing and deliverance, and that’s the call of God upon my own life—to reach out to people in their troubles and heartaches, to pray and believe God, and to bring them His Word of hope and healing.” Lindsay joins Richard as a strong intercessor praying for the needs of those who contact the ministry, and speaks words of faith and healing to the issues many people—especially women—are dealing with in their lives.
School of Miracles courses are available by Internet free of charge on this website. Students have the option of purchasing Richard and Lindsay’s video lectures on DVD. Students also have the option of purchasing a book packet designed to complement Richard and Lindsay’s video lectures. Click here to go to our online store for DVDs and books.
Richard and Lindsay Roberts
Richard is the Chairman and CEO of the Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association. For over 30 years, Richard has conducted healing meetings throughout America and around the world, focused on meeting the practical needs of people by presenting the miracle healing ministry of Jesus Christ. His U.S. and international healing rallies are marked by a tremendous move of the Spirit, with people often reporting a broad range of healing miracles—spiritually, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Richard has earned the Doctor of Ministry degree and also served as President of Oral Roberts University for 15 years.
Lindsay hosts the inspirational television program for women,Make Your Day Count,. In addition, Lindsay ministers at women’s conferences and other services around the country and she serves as editor of Miraclesand Make Your Day Count Onlinemagazines for Oral Roberts Ministries partners.
Together, Richard and Lindsay host a nationally syndicated TV program, The Place for Miracles—an interactive daily broadcast that reaches out to millions. Richard and Lindsay have also authored numerous books, booklets, and other inspirational material.
About Oral Roberts Ministries
Since its founding in 1949, the Oral Roberts Ministries is dedicated to taking the Good News of Jesus Christ to the world and bringing God’s saving, healing, and delivering power to people—spirit, soul, and body. ORM accomplishes this mission through:
- Evangelistic outreaches both internationally and domestically, where the Gospel is shared and people receive prayer for salvation, healing, and deliverance.
- Medical outreaches to third world countries, bringing doctors, nurses, medical services, and supplies to those who don’t have convenient, affordable access to healthcare.
- Hunger Needs a Voice, procuring food and other humantarian aid for needy children and adults internationally.
- Television broadcasts featuring Bible teaching, testimonies of God’s goodness, and prayer, transmitted around the world via satellite and the Internet.
- Letters of prayer and hope sent monthly to partners of the ministry.
- Books, magazines, DVDs, and CDs that bring uplifting messages and share an encouraging Bible message and testimonies of the love and miracle power of Jesus Christ.
For more information about Richard and Lindsay Roberts and the Oral Roberts Ministries please visit our website at www.oralroberts.com. If you would like to partner with us in spreading the Gospel, click here to donate.